We are Hiring
Join Our Team
We are Looking for A RECEPTIONIST
We are looking for a professional with a friendly attitude and the ability to multitask to serve as our company’s front desk receptionist. In this position, The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization. In addition, you’ll be responsible for answering and managing the phones. If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you.
- Greet people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions, and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them.
- Answer a multiple line phone system along with setting up conference calls as requested.
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building.
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Maintain the reception area other offices, keeping it clean and free of clutter and dust.
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens, and clipboards.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Perform administrative tasks as needed, including proofreading, transcription and creating invoices
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Performs other duties.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
Higher learning or Training is required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.